Google AdWords PPC Platform Management
Want customers fast? PPC platforms such as Google AdWords are one of the fastest ways to get customers.
In almost no time you can go from nothing to a first place ranking in Google AdWords. Want to hit the ground running? There is almost no better platform to get started quickly.
Google AdWords can also respond quick to new or shifting markets. Want to start marketing a new service or product line? Simply setup a new set of ads and your off and running. This quick turnaround ability is something that can’t be done with marketing strategies like SEO.
So why should I hire your agency? By hiring us, you’re hiring someone who is on your side to make sure you can maximize the ROI of the money you give Google. We strive to help you get the best bang for your buck when it comes to which networks to advertise, what keywords to target, what ad copy to use, split testing new ad copy vs old ad copy for better results, having someone who is keeping up on the latest PPC techniques, and more. This also frees up your time to allow you to focus on the core fundamentals of your business. Smart business people realize that there is a limited number of hours in the day. Giving you more time allows you to focus on selling customers, sourcing products, managing your staff, meeting new clients, and other business essentials.
What can you expect from us?
- Keyword research to find what we believe is the most affordable keywords
- Segmenting keywords so that they direct to the most appropriate landing page on your website
- Monitoring of your campaigns to ensure that money is being directed to the best converting keywords
- Monthly report of how your campaign is performing
- Creation of ad copy
Who do we accept as clients? We service clients must have a minimum of $1,500 Canadian Google AdWords budget.
What is the cost of running a Google AdWords campaign?
- Cost of running the ads (payable to Google)
- A one time setup fee of $1,500 Canadian
- On-going management free of 20% of your Google AdWords ad budget